Ensure smooth running of the company's cash collection office and records Centre as well as, being the link between various functions. Your duties will include a few accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive, record and account for receipt payments to company made by cash or cheques
• Collect and account for cash from the various collection points
• Maintain and reconcile the cash collections to the sales and banking on a daily basis
• Make Cash payments
• Assist in making improvements in our cash management policies
• Maintain and update employee files
• Ensure that all employees have necessary statutory documents i.e. NHIF, NSSF and Pin numbers
• Preparation and reconciliations of end month journals
• Follow up debt collection as per allocated accounts
• Monitor staff accounts and regularly appraise the Accountant on any irregularities
• Office administrative duties
• A Diploma in Business Administration and CPA Part II or its equivalent.
• Basic book keeping and administrative skills highly desirable.
• 3 years working experience in a similar role.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel are desirable.
• Accuracy of Cash reconciliations to the banking and reports.
• Reduced level of cash losses
• Completeness of Employee staff records
• Ease of accessing office documents
• Debts collected within authorized credit period
• Efforts and suggestions made to improve the operations that you are responsible for.
This vacancy is a full time position.