Are you seeking for a career in Animation? We are looking for a talented passionate artist with a meticulous eye for details and appreciation of architectural and interior design.to be part of our project team. Are you able to create 2D/3D design for residential, commercial or infrastructure project? If so then you are the person we would like to hear from right now. The jobholder will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Purpose Statement of the Position
The jobholder will be design and develop computer, online multimedia graphics, animation and video production.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing computer-based, Web-based, or multimedia-based layout, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, Web sites, CDs, DVDs, emails, and other electronic media.
• Liaising with clients to compile their specifications and the project team in developing animation from their concepts.
• Developing layout design
• Creating architectural storyboards that depict the clients design concept.
• Drawing in 2D/3D to create sketches artwork and illustrations to help clients visualises the completed interior and exterior of their buildings.
• 3D modelling, texturing and lighting of various types of architecture and environments with accuracy and efficiency.
• Scene composition of interior and exterior environments for residential, commercial and infrastructure projects.
• Joining images with background graphics and special effects.
• Preparing presentations with raw designs to customers.
• Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and animation environment
• Building up accurate, detailed frame by frame visuals.
• Working to production deadlines and meeting client’s commercial expectations
• Compositing the various layers of animation including backgrounds, special effects and graphics in order to produce the finished piece.
• Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images.
• Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Illustration, Computer Graphic or its equivalent.
• A certificate or Diploma Arts & Design/Graphics/3D Animation and design will be an added advantage.
• Experience in creating 2D and 3D designs
• An understanding of a wide portfolio of social content across multiple platforms.
• A portfolio that demonstrates an exceptional understanding of character, environment and prop modelling with an eye for shape, form, structure and silhouette
• Capable of independently creating concept sketches and final rendering.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Autodesk 3DS, 30s Max, Sketch-up, ArchiCAD, Draw Plus, Animation Workshop, flipbook, AutoCAD and Blender,
• Demonstrate team work and ability to work with a tem on big infrastructure projects
• Demonstrate discipline, reliability and able to meet established deadlines and produce high quality work each time.
Competencies and Skills required
• Artistic talent and technical skills
• A good eye for details and appreciation of architectural and interior design.
• Ability to work with other and to take direction
• Networking skills and commitment to project timelines
• Flexibility to switch between several projects at once
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral skills.
This vacancy is a full time position.