The purpose of this position is to ensure that all the sales targets and retail market execution standards in all regions are properly executed and carrying out direct sales activities to agreed budgets and client volumes. The manager is also expected to ensure quality service to customers and achieve set sales targets
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring achievement of sales volume in the assigned area
• Enhance distribution and retail market distribution standards in the assigned area
• Ensuring timely orders generation in the assigned area
• Liaising with accounts in servicing the orders as and when necessary
• Participating in collecting outstanding payments
• Organizing and executing promotional activities in the assigned area
• Supervising and appraising staff in the field and identifying their training and development needs
• Ensuring efficient management of company equipment and other assets in the market
• Training staff in the field on delivery and marketing skills in order to push sales volume
• Ensuring provision of quality customer service and responding effectively to customer complaints raised
• Preparing timely and accurate reports
• Providing Leadership and building strong team
• Ensuring safe custody of company assets and finances in sales department
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Relevant degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
• Professional certification in Sales and Marketing be an added advantage.
• Proven experience in Market Research with implementation skills of the research results is highly desirable.
• Data Entry Skills, Report Writing Skills, Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• 5 years ‘work experience in a sales & marketing environment highly desirable.
• Proven work experience in client and relationship managing.
• Must be customer focused
• Must be a people’s person that can keep to deadlines and ensure others also keep to deadlines.
• Must be enthusiastic, good communicator and listener
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be a flexible person, not set in their way, and must be able to work flexible hours.
• Must be able to deliver targets, be willing to learn, logical, analytical, a good planner, team player, gives attention to detail and be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment, demonstrate ability to work independently, manage time and multiple tasks
This vacancy is a full time position.