Our client would like to fill the position of a Customer Experience Manager reporting to the Director Brand, Marketing & Communication.
The job holder will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the customer satisfaction & champion the customer experience throughout the customer journey. The Customer Experience Manager plans, manages & governs the consistent delivery & execution of the desired customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Setting up & managing a fully functional customer service Centre to handle both inbound & outbound calls on sales, debt collection, maintenance & customer data uploading.
• Supporting the customer service trainings across the business.
• Creating, managing, and communicating all customer advertising and promotions.
• Develop and enhance customer programs as needed to promote customer satisfaction and retention.
• Coordinate professional training for customer service representatives to enhance effectiveness.
• Develop and manage all customer tracking as it pertains to satisfaction, retention, media effectiveness, and competitive responses/initiatives. These include but not limited to customer surveys of lost customers, new customers, and existing customers with the intent of determining satisfaction levels and potential improvements/shortcomings. Media effectiveness surveys.
• Create and implement targeted marketing programs as needed to help achieve growth/retention goals.
• Participate in the strategic and operating planning process to ensure program coordination vis-à-vis budgeted goals and initiatives.
• Take an active involvement in any customer satisfaction/retention initiative of the company.
• Work with the Marketing & Sales teams to ensure client needs are being met.
• Demonstrates and empowers others in creating, editing, or reviewing both external marketing materials through the lens of our customers and internal communications for all impacted audiences related to the initiatives to ensure their accuracy, message consistency and alignment with strategic direction.
• Ensures alignment of implementation plan with the desired / intended experience and outcomes both for the customer and our business.
• Governs and inspects post-delivery to validate whether outcomes were achieved based on value proposition and CX design.
• Providing management status updates related to organizational readiness and escalating issues and challenges as needed.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a Business Related course or its equivalent.
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Proven work experience in the management or supervision of Call Centre operations & agents
• Experience in customer service & sales is highly desirable.
• At least 5 years’ proven work experience in the management of Call Centre operations & agents.
• Prior experience in customer experience roles with exposure to design & delivery.
• Demonstrated intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Required skills and key competencies
• Excellent command and articulation of the English language.
• High interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people from all walks of life.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Holding people accountable
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Team player with proven leadership skills.
• Good decision maker.
• Delegation and management skills.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
This vacancy is a full time position.