The job holder will be responsible for delivering specialist data analysis and hands on practical support, taking a full and active role in administrative duties, with a flexible and proactive approach in accordance with changing priorities. The Demand Planning Assistant will liaise with all levels of the sales management Team, logistics team and other departments of the company as deemed necessary for the position.
• Order management which include timely order processing and billing for East and sub-Saharan Africa.
• Liaison with logistic team on order processing timelines
• Prepare periodic account statements to all distributors.
• Sales analysis and reporting for East and Sub-Saharan Africa.
• Ad-hoc reports on request
• Monitor distributor stocks and IMS dynamics on weekly/monthly basis.
• Facilitate new SAP accounts creation for new joiners
• SAP MRP maintenance
• Customer Master data creation (SAP) roles.
• To provide administrative support to the Demand Planning Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or any other related field
• Statistics and accounting background will an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in an international FMCG company
• A proven or a proven track record of achieving results through cross-functional working relationship
• Excellent analytical skills
• SAP Interaction
• Proficient user of excel, able to create and manipulate; spreadsheets, graphs and pivot tables.
• To be able to design and maintain excel spreadsheets to enable data to be analysed effectively and efficiently.
• Good clarity of communication both verbally and non-verbally.
• Good level of numeracy is essential.
• Experience of data inputting.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail, with good organisation and planning skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, and to think logically to solve problems.
• Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
• Good customer service
This vacancy is a full time position.