Over the years, the bank has developed a wide portfolio of transactional, savings, credit and micro insurance solutions to meet changing customer needs.
Their vision is to give Kenyans hope and a future, by listening and empowering them with relevant financial solutions.
In line with business demands driven by our rapid growth, we are looking for qualified, highly competent, talented and results driven individual to fill the following key business growth and revenue generation positions.
The Finance Reporting Manager will be reporting to the General Manager- Finance
The job holder will be responsible financial reporting, budgeting, and business planning and revenue assurance.
• Provide timely and accurate financial reporting, and feedback to various stakeholders
• Responsible for the maintenance/accuracy and correctness of the company’s general ledger.
• Timely and accurate monthly branch and sector reports.
• Liaising with internal and External Auditors in carrying out periodical and Year End Audits respectively.
• To ensure that Corporate Tax computations, payments and returns are prepared and made on time.
• Champion revenue optimization initiatives implementation
• Revenue assurance reviews to ensure all due incomes are completely recorded and corrected
• Ensure that products, interest, fee and commissions and charges are correctly set up for recording and reporting.
• Involved in Business planning and budget preparation and monitoring.
• Ensure that Budgets are correctly implemented in the Accounting system, both departmental and branches.
• Budget monitoring and reporting through variance reports to keep Board and management fully informed on performance and revenue maximization initiatives.
• Mentor and develop the finance team
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
• Degree in Business or Finance related studies (Master’s degree in Business or Finance is desirable).
• CPA (K) /ACCA.
• At least 3 years’ supervisory experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting Experience.
Skills and Competencies
• Analytical skills
• Sales and banking skills
• Credit skills
• Operations and customer service skills
• Management and Leadership skills
• Financial Management
• Excellent Computer packages knowledge
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines.
This vacancy is a full time position.