Our client would like to fill the position of a Receptionist who will be reporting to the HR & Administration Manager.
The primary responsibility of this position is to man the front office and provide clerical and administrative support to the management of office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to staff.
• Ensure meetings booked by staff and clients are promptly entered into the scheduler to avoid double bookings.
• Identify occurring deficiencies, maintenance issues and needs for repairs and arrange for their rectifications.
• Assist with supervision of cleaning and catering services to ensure they take place as per the standards and on time.
• Manning the reception desk with a high degree of poise and professionalism
• Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Receive and direct phone calls and enquires as appropriate to staff and clients.
• Respond to general enquires with accurate information.
• Record, sort and date stamp incoming mail and courier deliveries.
• Coordinate courier services to ensure deliveries are made on the same day and delivery notes are received and filed.
• Maintain stationery inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipated needed supplies and expediting orders.
• Receive, confirm and store office stationery.
• Raise LPOs for all procurement of goods and services upon receipt of approved quote/proforma invoice.
• Degree in Business Management from a recognized University.
• A diploma in Front Office Operations will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Switch board operation experience highly desirable.
• Mastery in written & spoken French & English is highly desirable.
• Working knowledge on reporting and tracking systems for programs management.
• 2-5 years’ work experience in front office reception support services in a busy organization.
• Proficiency in Ms Office, planning tools, using a computer, printer & scanner.
• Ability to plan, organize & coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
• Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
• Able to think on your feet.
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
• Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion while performing various responsibilities.
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills.
• High level of integrity and ability to keep confidentiality
This vacancy is a full time position.