Purpose Statement of the Position
To ensure the company develops and achieves appropriate Marketing objectives to deliver the Company strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Development, implementation, and monitoring of marketing strategy
• Development and implementation of the Marketing budget
• Maintain high positive image for the company among key publics
• Lead, direct, coach, train and develop the Company marketing teams to world-class standards.
• Ensure that customers needs are satisfied effectively and efficiently in order to protect and grow market share.
• Business environment scanning/marketing intelligence
• Development strategies to respond to market changes and dynamics
• Ensure effective and competitive pricing
Key Performance Indicators
• Supervising Company Nutritionist, Company Agronomist, and Assistant Brand Manager
• Work closely with Sales, Supply chain, QA and Production departments.
• SBPs, Stocklists, Key accounts and other customers.
• Achievement of brand objectives
• Cost control
• People development and management
• A degree in business/commerce (marketing option) or equivalent
• BMV, animal nutrition or agro is an added advantage
• MBA an added advantage
• Professional marketing qualification desirable.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in Brand Management experience or Sales experiences in a relevant industry desirable.
Competencies and Skills required
• Highly developed marketing skills
• Good communication skills
• Good budgeting skills
• Broad knowledge of general business management principles
• Strategy preparation implementation and monitoring.
• Knowledge of the trade, farmers, and professionals i.e. their needs
• Computer literacy
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• Leadership and coaching skills
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• Customer focused
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you before the closing of business 5th December 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This vacancy is a full time position.