They are searching for a disciplined and tenacious Monitoring & Evaluation Officer for the Bicycle for Education Empowerment Program (BEEP) who will report directly to the Country Director.
The jobholder will coordinate M&E activities in country with the aim of measuring program performance, improving quality and reporting program activities.
• Work in collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders to oversee implementation of monitoring & evaluation for the Bicycle for Education Empowerment Program (BEEP), economic development and health programs in Kenya
• Lead the capture, editing and packaging of program success stories
• Facilitate routine utilization of program data and promote continuous program quality improvement
• Manage the program database, including oversight of data entry and routine reporting as required
• Provide training to management and field staff on M&E topics as required
• Provide technical guidance on the development, implementation and evaluation of pilot projects, operations research, and program evaluations in partnership with implementing organizations
• Support documentation of lessons learned, reporting, and presentation at appropriate fora
• Assist with program reporting and additional management activities at the request of the Country Director.
• Communicate and work closely with the Country Director M&E Director in Cape Town, South Africa.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in social development, economics, international development or a related field, Master’s Degree a plus
• At least 3 years of experience implementing M&E systems
• Experience training others on M&E systems (data collection, interpretation, analysis)
• Experience leading and conducting surveys and using data analysis software such as SPSS/STATA
• Computer skills and experience using MS Excel, Outlook and Access
• Excellent administration, communication and management skills
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Dynamism, independence, creativity
• Fluency in English required
• Possession of own car and valid driver’s license beneficial
This vacancy is a full time position.