Are you a young Office Administrator who is confident, resourceful, energetic & good at coordinating multi-facet office functions? Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming the interior design space in Kenya & beyond? If so, then this is the job you are looking for. Our client would like to fill the position of an Office Administrator.
Purpose Statement of the Position
Responsible for organizing & coordinating duties & office procedures. The jobholder should ensure smooth running of the office & help to improve company procedures & day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as the point person for office administration duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills & Errands/Shopping
• Receiving and organizing invoices for approval
• Uploading all required documents to the company cloud and filing hard copies
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize the front office and order stationery and equipment
• Partner with HR Services to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT Services on all office equipment to ensure smooth operation
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Offer exceptional customer service to clients both on phone and in person
• Receive and welcome visitors professionally and handle all inquiries on the general company email and telephone line
• Assist in the on boarding process for new hires
• Address employees’ queries regarding office administration issues
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services as/when required
• Assist in planning and executing company events – conferences, fairs, exhibitions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
• Proven 3 years’ work experience as an Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite especially MS Excel & Ms Outlook.
• Knowledge of office administration, systems & procedures.
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools like Email Scheduler.
• Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task & prioritize work.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
• Strong organisational, planning skills in a fast-paced work environment.
This vacancy is a full time position.