The incumbent will be responsible for leading project teams and ensure efficient delivery of projects within time and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and adopting a robust strategy and blueprint for the management and execution of projects.
• Leading the design, planning and implementation of projects.
• Developing full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
• Thoroughly understanding and communicating stakeholder requirements to team members and managing all requirements to realize expectations.
• Establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring that team members have the tools required and providing timely feedback.
• Drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Managing project budgets and resource allocation.
• Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Tracking project milestones and deliverables to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and devising contingency plans.
• Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Building, developing, and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Business or Project Management-related undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
• Master’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or a relevant discipline.
• Professional qualification in project management from a recognized professional body.
• Over 8 years’ direct work experience in a project Leadership role.
Knowledge and Skills
• Deep understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools.
• Strong and tested project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with project management software.
• Ability to work in multiple markets and cultures
• Strategic thinker with ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Ability to learn, understand and apply new ideas.
• Ability to bring projects to successful completion.
• Experience in working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong ability to synthesize complex or diverse information
This vacancy is a full time position.