Since their inception, they have managed to establish a foot print in the market and consequently boast of a fairly varied client base. They are customer oriented and their costs are fairly reasonable. They are currently operating from Nairobi but plans are at advanced stage to expand their services beyond Nairobi.
The candidate should manage the information between organization or individuals and the general public and promote their client to their intended audiences through news items, press releases and product placements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in writing effective communication materials including reports, press releases, blogs, newsletters, web articles and undertake full quality assurance to ensure that they conform to our company or client’s standards
• Manage and update all social media platforms for the company and related ventures
• Assist in creating communication, public relations and marketing strategies
• Shooting and editing short video clips for use on the Client’s Website
• Attends and participates in client meetings, media training sessions, presentations, and brainstorming sessions if applicable
• Drafting basic public relations materials including news releases, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports, social media posts and other materials as directed.
• Assist in building and maintaining clients’ portfolio
• Assist in preparing event proposals, work plan, timelines, budgets among others
• Assist in production, editing and proof reading all documents
• Assist in conception, overall design and co-ordination of events
• Brainstorm marketing and creative ideas
• Must be ready to take up the assignment for a period of 3 months
• The candidate should be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a university journalism, public relations, advertising or other related program
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Good photography skills and editing
• Relationship building skills
• Conceptual and analytical skills and have an eye for detail
• Good organizational skills, punctual and proactive
• Computer proficiency
• Team player and excellent communication skills
This vacancy is a full time position.