With over 4 year’s business presence in Kenya and with over 50 franchises all over the country, they are looking to hire a proactive and dynamic professional to join their team as a Regional Technical Supervisor/Team Lead at their Narok County hub.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and deliver commercial and technical business plan
• Ensure hub profitability through revenue and margin growth
• Ensure the shop and the Franchisees are well stocked and managed with optimum stock levels and no product expiries or damages
• Recommend training needs for staff, franchisees and farmers, identify business opportunities for the region and communicate progress in each weekly report
• Recruit and manage franchisees, ensure all required documentation.
• Prepare sales and activity forecast with each franchisee and follow up to ensure 100% monthly target achievement
• Ensure all franchisees trade and operate within set trading terms. No overdue debts, non-invoiced sales
• Coordinate and facilitate franchisee and farmer activities
• Ensure 100% target achievement on all business units and field activities
• Ensure daily manual sales summaries are completed for the van and the shop
• Account for all field expenses
• Ensure all company vehicles & motorcycles in the region are well managed and serviceable
• Ensure stock take is done on the last day of every month and quarterly
• Coordinate training and train farmers/pastoralists on best practices in livestock production and health management
• Lead livestock vaccination campaigns and promote best practices in livestock vaccination
• Lead a team of Area Farm Developers in both commercial sales targets and technical services
• Drive hub to sustainability & profitability.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Veterinary Medicine or its equivalent.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a commercial environment is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with distribution and route to market models
• Understanding of retail, wholesale & Agricultural environment will be an added advantage
• Understanding of the challenges affecting small business management in Kenya.
• Excellent customer orientation
• Focus on relationship management
• Ability to lead, manage and coach a young energetic team to high performance
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Driven and goal oriented
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Proficiency in computer skills particularly MS-Office
This vacancy is a full time position.