This position is based in Nairobi and will involve limited travel within the region as required.
They have a community of 1,000 homes in the booming satellite town of Athi River, on the outskirts of Nairobi & have a second project coming on line in 2019 with over 1, 000 more affordable houses in Kiambu.
They are looking for a disciplined & tenacious Sales Administrator & CRM Analyst who will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
Purpose Statement of the Position
The jobholder will be required to safeguard the reputation of the company by dealing with all employees, directors, customers, vendors & associates in an honest & professional manner.
• Producing weekly, monthly and annual sales reports as directed by the Sales Manager;
• Understanding the sales process and producing Letters of Offer (LOF’s) to customers for final review and approval by the Sales Manager;
• Ensuring consistent updates and tracking is done of: LOFs’, targets for Sales team; Unit Availability, or any other data as your Sales Manager may require from time to time;
• Ensuring to give honest and diligent reports at all times as required by your Sales Manager;
• Understanding the needs and motivations of potential clients. Disseminating this information to the Sales Manager at the sales meetings;
• Ensuring proper and timely distribution of leads to sales team;
• Ensuring the sales team has provided the right documentation from the clients for processing of the sales and other sales related documents.
• Preparing all materials needed for activations and expos for the sales team.
• Providing polite and informative customer service to potential and purchasing clients;
• Liaising with sales administrative team to ensure clients’ legal paperwork are executed in a timely manner;
• Ensuring that all required data received have been entered accurately and in a timely manner into the company CRM;
• Managing all the lead data and ensuring all leads are captured in the CRM database and excel;
• Analysing all sales, lead and marketing derived data in order to drive future sales, marketing campaigns and other sales and marketing related activities;
• Management of all our social media platforms.
• You will be part of the company’s bonus and incentive scheme as defined by your manager;
• Performing any other related activities as required by the company from time to time.
• Commitment to our vision and mission;
• Display entrepreneurial skills;
• Above all, passion, drive and integrity.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related course or its equivalent.
• At least 4 years work experience in a busy Sales environment & property related business is desirable.
• Prior experience in managing a CRM & data analysis is highly desirable.
• Proficiency in excel, Power point, Adobe & in managing Facebok, Instagram LinkedIn & Twitter will be an added advantage.
This vacancy is a full time position.