The incumbent will promote pharmaceutical product sales through effective interaction with health care professionals and organizations to increase the awareness and use of the company's pharmaceutical products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set individual sales targets with sales team and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
• Developing sales KPIs and tracking actual performance against set KPIs.
• Coordinating importation of goods to meet market demand
• Build effective business relationships with health care partners and customers
• Distribute samples and information to licensed practitioners and health care professionals
• Demonstrate product use, organize and execute sales presentations
• Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales people and ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
• Evaluate performance of sales staff, provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
• Keeping current with the competition’s products, service and product offerings and activity
• Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue and generate timely sales reports
• Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
• Develop promotional ideas and material for marketing activities
• Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
• Degree in marketing or related professional qualification
• At least 5 years of sales management in FMCG pharmaceutical or health care industry
• Proven experience in customer relationship management
• Experience in conducting market research and intelligence
• Experience in managing and directing a sales team
This vacancy is a full time position.