Our client is one of the world's twenty leading research-driven pharmaceutical companies with 130 years of experience. The company was established in 1885 and operates globally with 146 affiliates and more than 47,700 employees. The company's key assets of interest are: respiratory diseases, metabolism, immunology, oncology and diseases of the central nervous system. Since it was founded the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.Job Purpose/Summary
The incumbent will promote pharmaceutical product sales through effective interaction with health care professionals and organizations to increase the awareness and use of the company's pharmaceutical products. Duties and Responsibilities
- Set individual sales targets with sales team and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Developing sales KPIs and tracking actual performance against set KPIs.
- Coordinating importation of goods to meet market demand Build effective business relationships with health care partners and customers
- Distribute samples and information to licensed practitioners and health care professionals
- Demonstrate product use, organize and execute sales presentations
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales people and ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Evaluate performance of sales staff, provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team Keeping current with the competition’s products, service and product offerings and activity
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue and generate timely sales reports
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Develop promotional ideas and material for marketing activities
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Degree in marketing or related professional qualification
- At least 5 years of sales coordination experience in FMCG
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in conducting market research and intelligence
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
This vacancy is a full time position.