Our client is a one stop shop for interior door systems which they customize, manufacture, package, deliver & install every single component of the entire door system. This is inspiried by a rich history of artisan craftsmanship that has evolved for over a century. All its doors are produced from a state-of-the-art facility by people who have a passion for creating warmth & ease, a blend of true function & beauty. Investing in the best production & component technologies available, they take pleasure in seeing how their customers respond to the simple yet sophisticated doors they make.
Are you a young Sales Executive who is aggressive, self-driven, energetic & hands-on in managing the whole sales cycle process? Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming the interior design space in Kenya & beyond? If so, then this is the job you are looking for. Our client would like to fill the position of a Sales Executive.
Purpose Statement of the Position
Responsible for driving the sales volume targets & pushing the company products to the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs then align these needs with the correct product
• Actively seek out new sales leads and opportunities through cold calling, networking, city walkabouts, and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services to potential customers
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Conduct product demonstrations at customer sites
• Participate on behalf of the company in fairs, exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• Work with the company CRM and Sales Platform to ensure all customer details, sales leads, potential deals are uploaded and tracked to closure.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
• At least 3-4 years’ work experience in selling building & construction materials.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite especially MS Excel, Ms Outlook & Power point presentation.
• Proficiency in working with the CRM system is highly desirable.
• Fast learner & passion for sales
• Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task & prioritize work.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
• Strong organisational, planning skills in a fast-paced work environment.
This vacancy is a full time position.