In line with the business demands driven by rapid growth, they are looking for a qualified, highly competent results driven individual to fill the position of a Sales, Marketing & Quality Coordinator. The role reports to the General Manager.
The job holder will drive the establishment of a suitable sales and marketing strategy, planning and management of the day-to-day sales process and the entire quality management system.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales & Marketing
• Responsible for the marketing of Company products and services.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining of sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Demonstrate technical sales and marketing skills and product knowledge.
• Develop annual sales and marketing returns, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
• Manage the Sales and Marketing Department Budget. Delivery of all sales and marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
• Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
• Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the Company and its programs across all available media.
• Manage the entire product and services line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Drive solutions set across development teams (primarily Development and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for Company products and services.
• Compile and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the General Manager.
• Oversee all marketing, advertising, sales and promotional staff and activities.
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
• Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s services/products.
• Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop service/product requirements.
• Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in any Business related field.
• Quality Control Certification and working knowledge will be an additional advantage
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant sales and business development experience focusing both on B2B and B2C sales.
• Proven experience in sourcing for commercial business and ability to drive a commercial agenda.
• An understanding of the pest control and cleaning business highly desirable
• A clean drivers or riders license
• Strong leadership and strategic skills with the ability to develop and lead a high-performing national sales team in the future to deliver exceptional results
• Strong sales skills including: closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, energy levels, and meeting sales goals
• Professional maturity and strategic thinking
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as solid written and oral communication skills
• A structured approach to identification, selection, acquisition and management of channel partners.
• Self-driven, independent minded, goal-oriented and able to work independently for long periods without supervision
• Outgoing personality, always seeking to expand the reach of the company
• A consultative and sympathetic style aimed at forming deep and profitable relationships with partners
• Sales discipline to manage the opportunity pipeline and provide accurate forecast and related business information
This vacancy is a full time position.