The job holder will be responsible for managing the company’s Supply Chain Planning Processes by ensuring consumer demand is always met and by optimising the company’s inventory through effective Demand & Supply Planning as well as ensuring timely delivery of stocks from the company’s suppliers to the company designated storage points in order to meet company requirements through efficient and effective metrics and monitoring tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Demand Planning
• Developing Supply Chain Planning Policies
• Responsible for Supply Planning
• Order Delivery Performance
• Responsible for Process Management
• Responsible for ERP support and development for Supply Chain Planning
• Ensuring proper Customer Relationship Management
• Ensuring proper People Management and Reporting
• OTHER DUTIES: Execute other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time as assigned by your supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in B. Com/Business/Economics / Operations/Supply Chain or equivalent
• At least with at least 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Function especially in Planning Roles
• Additional professional qualification in Supply Chain will also be considered e.g. CSCP, CPIM
• Computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player with excellent influencing skills
• High level of Initiative and self-drive
• Problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Skills to work efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
This vacancy is a full time position.